Monday, June 2, 2008

Lilly's 1st Birthday

My little Lilly turned one on May 25th, I can't believe how fast the time went, she is not a little baby anymore.








We had a pretty low key party for her only having the Thatchers (they have become our Texas family) over for dinner and cake. Ben and Aliza were so excited for their sisters birthday. Lilly had her own little special cake and then I made a cake shaped like an "L" for the rest of us to enjoy.









For work on Thursday I brought cupcakes for the kids upstairs so they could celebrate with Lilly, and once she figured out how good that cupcake was, she went to town! So she did have a little bit of practice when Sunday came around. And soon as she saw that cake she wanted to dig right it, needless to say she polished the whole thing off!
We got her a push behind princess car, a toy that shoots balls out of it, and a swing to hang on the porch, she loves to swing - just like her sister! We had fun watching her celebrate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

They really do grow up fast! Love the cake pictures!

Summer said...

That was seriously the funnest thing I have ever seen! I loved how she just dug in! That girl loves her cake! I am still laughing about it! THanks again for letting us come over!

DADWILDE said...

(3) 1 YEAR OLDS!!! YOU ARE RIGHT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY.