Aliza and her dad went out on a date a few weeks ago. Aliza was so excited! He took her to have a mini manicure and pedicure. The man at the salon was so nice to Aliza, he painted flowers on her big toes, and even sprayed glitter on all her fingers. After that they went to A&W for a rootbeer float before coming home and watching Barbie Mariposa. That was the movie Aliza picked out, at it was only for her and dad to watch, I wasn't even allowed into the room! It was cute and they both had a great time. Aliza had compliments on her toes for the next week.


sorry about the blurry picture, it's hard to take a picture of fingers!
1 comment:
I love the idea of a daddy daughter date night. Today I was watching an old episode of Americas got Talent and they had the tapping dads on. it was a group of dads who do a tap dacning class with their daughters just so they can spend more time with them. Then I got all misty eyed when Michael said that he would do that sorta thing if we ever had a daughter.
Post a Comment