Yesterday was Ben's first baseball game of the season. He was really excited to play and to have aunt Jennifer there to watch. Well in the first inning he went to catch a fly ball and the ball hit him directly on his nose! Don said they did not know what had happened at first but once he moved his glove blood was just pouring from his nose. We were afraid it was broken, we took him to my office for an x-ray and determined that it probably wasn't broken luckily just injured. Ben was relieved to hear that it wasn't broken. His nose however is swollen and bruised. He got to stay home today since it was still so sore. Poor guy! Now we just have to get him back on the baseball field so he doesn't end up with a life long fear of baseball!


I told my sister that I should probably not leave the house with my children since their faces are all bruised up, who knows what someone might think!!!





3 comments:
Oh my!! I hope Ben doesn't end up affraid of baseball....I am! But luckily, kids get over that kind of stuff fast. Poor Aliza! I guess it's just a great excuse to try new hair styles! Yeah, probably best to stay home! lol!
Ouch Ben! This looks really sore! I'm so sorry that the ball got you right in the nose -that hurts! I'm glad that it isn't broken though. Love Grandma Wilde
Aliza, What a bruise! Very colorful! I am sure it is healed by now. Love You! Grandma Wilde
Post a Comment