Aliza's birthday cake turned out so cute that I felt it needed it's own post! It really did not even take that long to do and it was our own original idea, I didn't even copy anyone else's idea. I received several compliments on the cake at McDonalds, people kept asking where I bought it and they were so surprised to hear that I made it. Anyway it turned out so cute if I do say so myself and it tasted delicious as well. I covered it with a homemade marshmallow fondant and used whoppers for the bead border at the bottom, it was really fun to make!



4 comments:
Sharla, What a beautiful cake! Are the pink dots on the bottom of the cake milk balls covered in pink fondant? You could have a cottage business with this cake!
Love,
Nancy
So cute! I bet Alize loved it. The party looked fun, I with we could have been there. Happy Birthday Aliza!
Wow Sharla I am very impressed. I wish someone could teach me to make cakes. That was so cute. The cake reminds me of Aliza with the cute hair. Her hair is always amazing. Sounds like her party was so fun. Rollerskating sounds fun except I don't know how. Ha ha.
she is so cute! she reminds me of you. cake is great. what flavor? or did i miss it while i wa reading
Post a Comment