Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lilly and the Zoo

Lilly and I went to the zoo with some friends a few weeks ago, it was fun just having one kid with me! Lilly loved all the animals of course. Before we went I asked her if she wanted to see the tigers, she said yes, how about the giraffes, she said yes, we went through a few animals like this then I said do you want to see the gorillas? She said NO! The gorillas will eat me! I couldn't help but laugh, after some talking I convinced her that the gorillas would not eat her and she could look at them. As we were leaving the house I gave her her lunchbox to carry and she wouldn't take it, she said "no mom, the gorillas will eat my lunch!" Funny girl, in the end she saw and loved the gorillas and they did not eat her or her lunch!


No comments: