Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lilly's Birthday

I can't believe my baby is 3!! Time goes by so fast. Lilly has been so excited about her birthday, and has actually been planning it since Aliza's b-day in March. She told us she wanted a frog birthday, she wanted it at Chuck E. Cheese, and she wanted presents, hilarious I know. So for her birthday tonight we went to Chuck E. Cheese with the Thatchers. We got her a small Princess and the frog cake for that night since we were having a bigger party on the weekend. She had so much fun! She got a frog blanket that Grandma Fletcher made and Dora's talking backpack from mom and dad, which she went crazy for (she was actually with me when I bought it and she couldn't wait to play with it!)
That weekend we had a party with the Lawyers and the Thatchers at the park, it was so much fun, we had a bbq and the kids just played. We have such awesome friends here and were so glad they could come celebrate with us! If I do say so myself the cake I made for Lilly's party was so dang cute! It was frogs of course, some of it started to melt at the park thanks to the Texas heat and humidity, but it was so cute it didn't matter!
At three years old, Lilly loves her chocolate milk, candy, anything with sugar basically. She loves her brother and sister and her doll "baby", he goes everywhere with her. She still takes naps and has finally stopped making bedtime a nightmare and goes to sleep rather easily. We all love her so much! Happy Birthday Lilly!!!
Notice Lilly's super cute b-day outfit I made her!

How cute is this cake!

No comments: