Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ben's haircut

The days are getting warmer here in Texas, school will be out in just a couple of weeks and Ben was overdue for a haircut. Put all those things together and I guess I really had no choice it was time for a buzz!

While this really isn't my favorite Ben wanted it so I guess it's no big deal, no more fighting to get him to brush his hair I guess! He and Lilly look even more alike now - what do you think?

Don always works late on Wed. night so after the haircut I took the kids to McDonalds for dinner, here are a few cute pictures of Lilly eating her hamburger (she is soooo cute!)

1 comment:

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

Ben, I like your new haircut. You look just like me now, your favorite uncle! Keep the hair short.
Uncle Troy