Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Dinner time antics
So last night we were eating dinner and Ben wasn't feeling very good, so after eating only a few bites I let him leave the table. Aliza happily ate all of her breadstick and mashed potatoes, but did not want to eat her turkey. She went to the refrigerator to get the ketchup and came back with a pudding cup. I told her she could have the pudding after she finished her dinner. So she ate about 4 bites of turkey, and then started her show! With one hand on her stomach and the other hand on her forehead she told me she was too full and that her tummy hurt. I told her she could be done and she gave a sigh of relief and got down from her chair. She walked over to me to get her pudding of course and I told her "remember Aliza you are too full your tummy hurts". She just looked at me then looked at Don with a little twinkle in her eye (because she knew she was caught!) and said "oh yeah, I have to go to the bathroom". She runs into the bathroom and comes right back out and says "I was just joking my tummy doesn't hurt I can eat my pudding"! What a con artist, She then of course had to eat the rest of her dinner (which she quickly did) before getting her pudding. It was hilarious, Don and I were cracking up. I only which we had it on tape. Aliza you are a funny funny girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment