Friday, July 11, 2008

California

We had a great trip out to California a few weeks ago. The kids and I went out for 2 weeks, but Don was only able to join us for one week. Which meant I ended up flying there and back with alone with the kids, let me tell you how fun that was! We had a great time seeing all of our aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, etc. I was horrible about taking pictures, I only took pictures of our Disneyland trip (post still to come). Suffice it to say we had a blast, we had a large family picnic, we played at the park, played on the slip and slide, went swimming, went shopping, went to Disneyland, went to the beach with aunt Andrea, had a guitar hero party, went on a group date, slept in, ate at all the yummy places I like that we don't have in Texas, and of course we had to have the family picture! It was so good to go back home, I wish we could have stayed longer. We love and miss you all and hope to see you soon!
P.S.
Mom you will have to send me some of your pictures since I was such a flake!
eating breakfast at IHOP



No comments: