Friday, July 11, 2008

OUCH!!!

Poor Ben, he had to have one of his fillings fixed the other day. Dr. Brown got him numb and he did great. However while he was numb he kept biting his lip. I tried putting cotton in there and everyone at the office kept reminding him not to bite his lip. Unfortunately at the end of the day this is what we had - Benjamin "fat lip" Wilde.

To me it looks like it should hurt like crazy, it is all blistered up on the inside, but he is a trooper and says it doesn't really hurt. Poor guy, I feel bad for him. Let this be a lesson to all - Don't chew on your lip when it is numb!

1 comment:

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

Oh, my gosh! I'm glad that doesn't hurt because it sure looks like it does. That thing is huge!

Lilly is so cute walking! Does this mean my kid is the 'slow' one? Ethan and Lilly are walking before him.