We have been having muffin tin Monday's pretty much all summer. The kids love it and now ask for it every Monday. This is the first time I remembered to take a picture of it! I actually found it on this cute blog if you want to check it out sycamorestirrings. She actually has different themes for each muffin tin Monday, I need a little more pre-planning to do that. But this is why I love this idea, it is great for a last minute lunch or dinner for the kids!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Muffin Tin Mondays
We have been having muffin tin Monday's pretty much all summer. The kids love it and now ask for it every Monday. This is the first time I remembered to take a picture of it! I actually found it on this cute blog if you want to check it out sycamorestirrings. She actually has different themes for each muffin tin Monday, I need a little more pre-planning to do that. But this is why I love this idea, it is great for a last minute lunch or dinner for the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment