Last night we carved our pumpkins. I think they turned out pretty cute! The kids picked what they wanted on each pumpkin, and then helped us carve. I had seen a piece on the today show where they carved their pumpkins using power tools, it looked amazing and saved so much time that I thought we would try it. Don used his reciprocating saw to cut the tops off which worked well, then we put the blender beater in the drill to clean the pumpkin out. It worked ok, not nearly as well as well how it worked on t.v. So in the end Dad ended up cleaning out the pumpkins just like usual! Oh well, it was worth a try.
After the pumpkins were carved the kiddos sat down to watch The Great Pumpkin, they love watching that every year they think it is hilarious! Once snoopy was done we had one of these delicious and cute spooky brownies. I saw the recipe on my friend's blog and decided to give it a try, they were so easy! Overall a fun family night!





No comments:
Post a Comment