Friday, April 10, 2009

Aliza's Birthday

So I am a little behind on blogging once again! It is just hard to get time to sit down at the computer.

We celebrated Aliza's birthday a little late this year since aunt Jennifer was coming to visit just a week after her birthday. Aliza was able to choose 3 friends to take skating. She has been asking to roller skating since attending a birthday party at the skating rink in Feb. Aliza chose Annalee, Caden, and Kelsey to come with her, everyone had a great time. We found this great little rollerskating rink in Hurst called rollerworld it looked questionable from the outside but the inside looked great and it was only $4 including skate rental - talk about a deal!
Lilly was able to get in on the skating action too with baby skates, she looked so cute, and of course she loved every second of it. We skated for about 1 hr and then took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and to open presents. It was very crowded in there but we managed to find a table and have our party. Aliza recieved a ton of great toys and had such a fun time.

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ALIZA!!

Getting ready to skate

Ben was sprawled out like this several times!

Lilly skating to dad

Yes, even dear old dad was on the ground!

2 comments:

nancy wilde said...

Aliza,
What a great birthday! You look like you had a wonderful time! I can't believe that Lilly could skate! I am totally impressed! Do you need to give Daddy skating lessons - of course, Grandma can't talk...I would be on the ground as well.
Love,
Grandma Wilde

Gwen said...

That cake is adorable. I can't wait to do little girl parties!