Aliza started gymanstics at the beginning of the month. She absolutely loves it. We told her she could start after she turned 5 and she asked almost everyday to sign up for gymnastics so finally I took her over there and got her going. She is having a blast and she can hardly wait until she can do a cartwheel and the splits. She is actually pretty flexible and fairly close to being able to do the splits. She is so cute, her class starts at 6 and she has that leotard on by 3 and is ready to go! I will try to get better pictures to post later.

That is her walking to chalk her hands for the bars





4 comments:
Sharla~ Your kids are adorable! Thanks for finding me! I have been looking and looking to see if you guys had one! I am so glad you found me. Your little family is so cute! I am glad you are having fun in Texas! We are in Utah and have been here as long as you guys have been in Texas and love it! Please email me bgraff6@hotmail.com and I would love to catch up. Their are so many times I could have used your friendship and love! So glad we are reconnecting!
Bethany
Fun!! Next time David & Aliza see each other they can have a summer sault competition. David started Gymnastics today. He LOVED it. I taught he wouldn't be too into it, but he did awesome. He loved the parallel bars. And jumping into a HUGE pooll of foam blocks. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Aliza, you look SO cute in your leotard!!
Aliza is so Cute! I can't get over how much she looks like you. She sounds kids spunky too! Take care
She is so cute. I bet she will be the next Shawn Johnson!!
Post a Comment