We had a nice low key Easter. We colored eggs on Friday evening, that is always such a messy activity! However I have to admit that this year I was the one who spilled the cup of dye - I know I can hardly believe it. The kids nearly had a fit because now they would not have red. On Sunday we had our egg hunt after church since we go so early (8:30). We watched a church movie together and had a nice dinner that night. For dessert I made these super cute Easter cupcakes, I saw them on Bakerella's blog and thought they looked so cute - they tasted pretty good as well! Enjoy the pictures of the kids!
Cute!! I saw those cupcakes on a website...totally cute! Oh, and by the way, I was the only one to spill the dye this year too. Hey, we get a chance to be messy too, right??
I am a happily married mom of 3 beautiful kids. I work part time as a dental hygienist. We live in Texas and have been here for three years now and are really enjoying ourselves.
4 comments:
Cute!! I saw those cupcakes on a website...totally cute! Oh, and by the way, I was the only one to spill the dye this year too. Hey, we get a chance to be messy too, right??
Your family picture is awesome! What a great Easter/Spring pic. The cupcakes look great!
Happy Easter! The children look beautiful and I love the family picture! Looks like dying eggs was fun- even without red.
Sharla - you have the cutest family!
Post a Comment