Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lilly's Birthday

Lilly turned 2 on May 25th, I can't believe my baby is already 2!! We had a little party for her, with our friends the Buckwalter's. We had a BBQ, played on the waterslide, and ate cupcakes. Lilly had fun opening her presents and eating cupcakes, but wanted nothing to do with that waterslide! I did a poka dot/circle theme that turned out super cute! Enjoy the pictures (lots of them!)

The invitation

Party Favors

I made these cute shorts!

The cute shirt and tutu were made by my friend Summer

All afternoon she tried to reach those cupcakes

NOT a fan of the waterslide

her gift from daddy

Memorial Day football

3 comments:

P's in a pod said...

cute shorts! yummy fun looking cupcakes! is that your backyard? So jealous.

jeannie said...

Way cute party! I can't believe that Lilly is 2 already!

nancy wilde said...

Such a darling shirt - Lilly you are so cute! I love the cupcakes and the birthday sign! Clever. Looks like a great birthday! Love Grandma Wilde