Ben may very well be the next infomercial king! This boy is attracted to infomercials, he likes to watch them, memorize them and then tell me why we need that product. It all began with the buxton organizer. He would tell me all the time about the purse he saw on tv that I needed. He would tell me that it would organize all of my stuff so I could find it easily, I would not lose my keys and the best part was (according to him) that I could fit a water bottle inside my purse! He then moved onto the Big City Slider Station, every time the comercial came on, he would run to get me and tell me that we needed this because it was so cool. Now this is a ture story, one day we were in the car and he started talking about the big city slider station and said; "Mom we need it because it cooks little hamburgers in 4 minutes, only 4 minutes that is really fast. And on busy school mornings you can put an egg in it and have a deliciouse egg sandwich". "Oh really" I said and then he says, "but wait, mom that's not all! (I about died laughing!!!!) He then proceeded to tell about the vegetable slicer that comes with it. He was repeating the comercial word for word. His sales skills worked and we bought the slider station (target sells it), and it is pretty nifty, although they take longer then 4 min. to cook.
His new sales pitch is for the touch and brush. I automated toothpaste dispenser that adheres to your mirror or wall, and he is convinced we need it! He is hilarious - Billy Mays watch out!!





No comments:
Post a Comment