Aliza was so excited to start school she loved going school shopping and could hardly wait to ride the bus. Aliza's teacher is Mrs. Henry (that was Ben's teacher) and we are very happy about that. Aliza was dissappointed that I was taking them to school on the first day, she wanted to ride the bus! That afternoon when she came home she had the biggest smile on her face and she shouted "that was the BEST day ever, and the BEST bus ride ever!" Hilarious. She couldn't wait to go back.

Ben was also excited to get back to school, but as usual he could careless about back to school shopping. His teacher this year is Mrs. Bransky, this is her first year teaching but has been a substitute for several years. This year in 2nd grade the students will rotate between 2 teachers with one teaching math and science and the other teaching reading and language arts/social studies. I'm not sure how I feel about this set-up yet, but Ben seems to love it. He has alot of his old friends in his class so he is ready to go.
Mom is very much enjoying having the kids in school, Lilly and I run our errands and hang out together and enj0y the quiet in the house! YEAH SCHOOL!!





2 comments:
good luck with school everyone, you all look so cute in your new clothes!
Love those smiles! Have fun in school.
Post a Comment