So Aliza has gotten very good at saying prayers. She loves to say them and basically gives Heavenly Father a run down of her day each time, even when we are blessing the food. No problem, I am not going to discourage that. So last night she was blessing the food and giving her play by play of the day when she says, "and bless that mom will be nice to me and not yell at me ..." What! Don is down at the other end of the table laughing as I am picking my jaw up off the ground. After she finished I asked her why she thought I was mean to her, she proceeded to tell me that I got mad at her because she wasn't listening that morning. She is so super sensitive, if you even raise your voice she starts to tear up! I assured her that I am not mean to her and love her very much. Silly girl.
By the way in the same prayer she also prayed that Lilly would stay in her bed and not come out so that daddy would not give her a little butt spank!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
This was good for a chuckle! The challenges of parenting!
Post a Comment