Thursday, June 10, 2010
Arizona is getting Wilde!
Well it's official we are moving to Arizona!! We are happy and at the same time sad to be leaving all we love here in Texas. We have GREAT friends here who I will miss dearly! They have been my family while we have been here in Texas, we will miss our great house that we love and our ward family as well. But we are looking forward to being near family again! We will live very close to my sister Kimberly and half days drive from most of our other family members. Aliza is thrilled, she asks everyday when we can leave, Ben is coming around to the idea but was not happy when he first found out, he was sad to leave his friends and the things he loves here in Texas, I really believe he is a Texas boy, Texas is in his blood! He loves his TCU Horned Frogs! House is up for sale so we may be gone before the end of summer, Don actually has to report in AZ on June 28th so hopefully we won't be far behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What?!?! I can't believe I didn't know! So sad to be losing my VT companion, but I know you guys will enjoy being closer to family. We will miss you, though. :(
DANG! So sad I'm not there now! What part are you moving to?
Good Luck with everything!
Post a Comment