Lilly is so funny and I'm trying to remeber all the funny things she says so the other day we were in the car driving home and Aliza was talking to Aunt Jennifer on the phone telling her she joined daisy scouts;
Aliza: I love daisy scouts it's so fun but I really really want to be a brownie
Lilly: Why? So I can eat you!
I was laughing so hard it was just so funny to hear that come out of her mouth. Silly girl.
Ben was having a sleepover with his cousin who is 6, they had fun playing through out the evening but were asleep by 8pm. The next day Hank was sooo tired he was falling asleep everywhere and kept telling me how exausted he was, which I didn't really understand just figured he should take a nap. Well later that evening when he got home he told his mom why he was so tired. Ben woke up at midnight and then woke up Hank to play nintendo ds in his room. They played from midnight until they came out of the room at 7:30 am!!! An 8 and 6 year old what the heck were they thinking! Of course Ben tried to deny it at first, but eventually fessed up to his scheme. I was mad but also trying not to laugh! I could not believe they did that or even had the stamina to keep going for the rest of the day. Crazy kids, needless to say Ben isn't allowed to have his ds in his room anymore :)
Ben was having a sleepover with his cousin who is 6, they had fun playing through out the evening but were asleep by 8pm. The next day Hank was sooo tired he was falling asleep everywhere and kept telling me how exausted he was, which I didn't really understand just figured he should take a nap. Well later that evening when he got home he told his mom why he was so tired. Ben woke up at midnight and then woke up Hank to play nintendo ds in his room. They played from midnight until they came out of the room at 7:30 am!!! An 8 and 6 year old what the heck were they thinking! Of course Ben tried to deny it at first, but eventually fessed up to his scheme. I was mad but also trying not to laugh! I could not believe they did that or even had the stamina to keep going for the rest of the day. Crazy kids, needless to say Ben isn't allowed to have his ds in his room anymore :)





No comments:
Post a Comment