Well I am finally updating! And to save myself sometime I am combining some posts together. This is a quick recap of some of the fun we have been up to the last few months. We have been camping more these last two months then in the last 5 years! I love camping and so do the kids, Don not so much but he has been a trooper. I think he secretly likes it he just doesn't want to admit it! We went on a ward campout with Josh and Kim at the end of August. It was beautiful up in the mountains and so much cooler! It was nice to get out of the heat for a day. Around the middle of September the ward had a daddy daughter campout and Don took Aliza and Lilly and they loved it. Lilly came home talking non-stop about bears. The young women had told stories at the campfire and the bear story just stuck with her. For weeks all she has talked about has been bears! It's been pretty funny. Then in the beginning of October our new ward had a ward campout as well - so of course we had to go. These pictures are from the first campout with Kim and Josh.
Kim and Lilly walking to breakfast
Aliza and Ali making crafts
Lilly with her macaroni necklace
He made it for his mom how sweet!
At the end of August Uncle David and Aunt Cindy came out to visit for a week. It was so fun to see them and the boys. We went to the science museum, went swimming, and went to the Stuffington Bear Factory - the only place I remembered my camera :) They gave us a tour of the factory and we were able to see how they make their teddy bears
Posing in the "Bear Hall"
We celebrated Aunt Kim's 30th Birthday in September, this is the pretty cake I made for the occassion. We have crammed alot into a short period of time. We also have moved into our house and celebrated Don and Hank's birthdays, got to visit with Aunt Emily and the girls for a few days, helped plan baby shower for Aunt Cindy, and traveled to California twice!





No comments:
Post a Comment