
She will walk behind a toy, or if you hold her hands but she has yet to take that first step on her own. As long as I am sitting by her she is a happy baby, but if I leave - it's all down hill from there. Hopefully she will grow out of that very soon! Ben and Aliza love her so much, they are always trying to make her laugh and get very excited with every new thing that she does.

She is usually a quiet baby, but has finally started making sounds. She says goo goo, gaga, mama, baba, and dada. Aliza is always in her face saying, "say goo goo gagga" and most of the time Lilly will do it. She is a sweet girl and I love her so much. I put her on the scale the other day and she weighed just under 20 pounds, she is still the smallest baby I have had. Actually she is pretty petite. Most of the babies that were born after her are already longer than her by a couple of inches. Stay tuned next month for pictures of her 1st birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment