Monday, April 21, 2008

Time out for women

This weekend I went with a few ladies from our ward to Time out for women. It was in Oklahoma City. I had never been before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was excited if nothing else it was a break from home! Don was so happy to have the weekend alone with the kids :) Summer (my bff) drove up with me. On a side note summer almost ruined the entire weekend! She was in the hospital all day Tuesday and still felt horrible on Wed. Her husband even called me wed afternoon to say she wasn't going to make it. I was really bummed, however I had FAITH! and prayed for her miraculous recovery and it worked, she was able to make the trip and we were both really excited.



We had a great time. Some of my favorite presenters were Mercy River, Dean Hughes, Michael McLean, Kim Nelson, Hillary Weeks, and Jason Wright. I actually bought a book by Jason Wright called Wednesday's Letters (I had him autograph it as well). I hear the book is great and I am looking forward to reading it! Overall it was a super fun time and I hope to do it again next year.


No comments: