Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

So my good friend Summer her cousin and I spent the evening at Barnes and Noble for the midnight release of Breaking Dawn. It was pretty fun, even if we were the oldest people there! We probably weren't but it sure felt that way since most everyone else were teenagers. However we decided that since we were there we might as well participate and have fun! We began with our prom picture. As I have previously said I don't know why they had a prom theme, that was so 3 books ago! After our picture we made a corsage, a Bella charm bracelet, and a photo frame for our prom picture. They also had a living chess game and an area to design Bella's wedding dress. After doing all that is was only 9:45, so having some time to kill we went to Red Robin for some dessert - yum! Finally at midnight they started selling the book, we waited in line about 30 min before we had it in our hands, I of course called my sister and sister in laws in California to brag about having the book before them! I offered to read them random passages, but can you believe they did not want me too! Anyway it was a fun time!

Stephenie Meyer is making so much money off of this, can you belive this Godiva Chocolate! They even had special drinks that night in the cafe named after Edward and Jacob.

Our prom picture and frame

12:45 and we have the book, notice my corsage isn't it cute.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I must say that we did have a lovely time! I must say making the picture frame was my favorite! Too bad we didn't make the wedding dress...