Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ben's room

Back in August before school began we decided to move Ben back into his old room, but we wanted to paint it first. We were originally going to do a sports themed room around the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Cowboys, but then we saw it! In the Nintendo Power magazine (yes Don has a subscription to the Nintendo magazine!) Vinyl stickers that go up on the wall to look like a scene from a Super Mario Brothers game. Once Ben saw it, that was it. The stickers are made by a company called Blik. Their website is http://whatisblik.com/, they have a lot of cute things.
Anyway Ben totally loves his room, and it is definitely unique! The quilt is pretty cute to if I do say so myself.



2 comments:

Summer said...

The room looks great! I love it! You guys did a great job! I love the vinyl!

DADWILDE said...

The room looks great. I really like the quilt! Very nice.

It looks like the visit with Crystal was nice.

The two little ones are so cute together.