Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twighlight Maddness

I am so excited, I just saw the 3rd trailer for the Twilight movie, and I think we all can agree that it looks so good! You should all go to this website http://twilightersanonymous.com/ and take the quizzes they have there.
And now for the first time ever Don will write on this blog;
Hello all. It's my first time writing on any blog - my better half worries what might come out of her worse half (evil laugh here). She's already threatened to edit my posting if she doesn't like what she reads...I guess this is the U.S.S. (United State of Sharla).

Let's get one thing straight...even though I've read all the Stephenie Meyer novels I get to keep my Man-card. Why? Simply because the Twilight series is an action/drama that has a love story to propel it forward. Having said that I have indeed enjoyed reading the series and am fairly familiar with the characters, etc.

After thinking a little I guess I'm not surprised I'm a Carlisle. After all he is smooth, debonaire, and highly intelligent. Did I mention stunningly handsome? Much better than Edward - unless you like the teenage look I suppose.

It is quite funny that wifey came out to be Esme. She finds no humor in it at all and thinks I cheated!!!.......aren't we already married, or are we simply contractually obligated (that might explain it I guess)?

Also, it's SO appropriate that a certain family member turned out to be Belle!! Can you think of a more emotionally tortured (add more adjectives here) soul? Of course 8 years of real life torture will link you right up with a Bella...

1 comment:

Masquerade said...

umm, wow how do you have time to do all this? we didn't even have a pumpkin for halloween. I'm so jealous (thats because I'm a Rosalie)and impressed. Aliza's hair is awesome, who knew you were so talented with hair? xoxo