Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anniversary Day

On August 1st Don and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary! We were able to get a babysitter for most of the day so we had all afternoon and evening together. The initial plan was to go to the Dallas Temple for a session, but somebody didn't realize until we were driving there that his recommend had expired the month before!! Luckily we were not to far into the drive. So we detoured with lunch and a movie. We went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. After the movie we drove out to Arlington to catch a Rangers game. I had never been to the Ranger's Ballpark and was excited to go. We got tickets for the all you can eat seats (although we are both on a diet!). Our seats were in the front row right above right field, I was worried about how well we would be able to see but the seats were great, we could see everything! The Rangers were playing the Seattle Mariners and unfortunately lost the game, it happened to be the only game of the series that they lost! Still we had a great time. 11 years have gone by pretty fast it's amazing, in fact I am starting to feel old! Happy Anniversary Don - love ya!

My beautiful anniverary flowers

2 comments:

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

I cannot believe your luck in getting to the temple! I'm glad you had a great day all to yourselves. Happy Anniversary!

P's in a pod said...

HAppy Anniversary! !! years My how time goes by so fast. Congrats to you both