This summer Ben has been taking Karate lessons through a local karate school. He has really enjoyed it. Every day he does his push-ups and sit-ups which are required by the class. Last Thursday was the belt ceremony where Ben had the chance to earn his yellow belt. He had to demonstrate various kicks and punches they had learned as well as answer several questions related to karate. Ben did very well and easily advanced on. He is now excited about learning more and moving on to the next belt color (orange - I think!). 

Ben and the man in charge of Red Tiger Karate





2 comments:
Oh how funny. I just signed up Hank for Karate last week. He starts today, he is so excited. He'll like to know that been is in it too. BTW I booked my ticket, so I'm totally coming to stupid texas (thats right I won't even capitalize it)
Ben, you look like you really enjoy Karate! Grandma Wilde
Post a Comment