Monday, September 21, 2009

Lilly's turn for glasses!

Over the last few months I had started to notice that Lilly seemed to have a lazy eye. It always looked like her right eye was turning in. So I finally decided to take her to the eye doctor and sure enough lazy eye (right eye). Hopefully since we caught it early she will only have to be in glasses for a few years until the muscles in her eye get stronger. The good news is from what they can tell right now her vision looks good, just a weak muscle in her right eye. She does ok with the glasses, better then I thought she would for her age and she is getting better about leaving them on. Aliza was so excited when Lilly came home with her glasses. She told her they were the same now except that Lilly looked like a grandma because her glasses kept sliding down her nose! So for now to super cute girls in glasses - at least kids glasses are so much cuter now then when I was younger!

1 comment:

nancy wilde said...

Lillers, you look beautiful in your glasses! Now you and Aliza are twinners.