Monday, November 9, 2009

One Fall Night

We were all out in the backyard a few nights ago getting some yard work done and I decided to take a few pictures, it was such a nice evening and fun to be able to be outside running around

Red Oak tree finally changing color

Lilly was enjoying pulling the leaves off the tree

Enjoying a good book

Our poor neglected dog Winston

Hello Farmer John! Can you believe he actually goes out like this!

We end with cuteness

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Sharla, that farmer outfit is: what? hilarious, so unlike Don who dresses in ironed shirts and ties, even when relaxing, :) and the hat? he's not native Texan, ya'll. I love it. Congrats to Liza, too, for her award!!

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

You're tree is beautiful. All of our leaves are gone now and it gets dark by 5pm. I'm jealous. I want to know where Don got that get up? I hope he didn't pay full price!!

P's in a pod said...

Well someone had to buy him the overalls..hat and all...! It's great. Miss you