Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures

So we recently had some family pictures taken and I think they turned out FABULOUS! They were exacty what I was hoping for. My good friend Jenna took these for us, isn't she amazingly talented! These are just a few of my favorites, enjoy!!

All I can say is Gorgeous!


7 comments:

Harrington said...

Very cute family photos. I like what your wearing. Hope your doing well.

nancy wilde said...

Wow, these photos are wonderful. I am using your family picture on our Christmas card. Mom and Dad look thin and fit! All that work has really paid off!Love Grandma Wilde

Dave and Cindy, and then some... said...

Beautiful!!! Hey, you two are looking HOT!! Talk about being p90X models!

DADWILDE said...

Wow!! Everyone looks great! What a beautiful family you have!

I'm really looking forward to see you at Christmas.

Grandpa

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

Love it! You guys look so good. I love the last one, too. I've seen that lately and think it's so cute.

Robyn said...

sharla, beatimous photos of all y'all. i love the colors and shades and designs on the boys/men. so darling. and the comments about you guys looking exxtra good is TRUE. way to stick to your guns when it comes to working out. i used to be like that and now i've sunk unbelievable low and lazy. call me and tell me my buns are sagging..:)

P's in a pod said...

Love Them! Aaah so jealous! I'm lucky if I can get myself dressed these days. Looks great and well thought out..