Wow so much to catch up on! But I will start with my birthday! For my Birthday Don and I went to see Phantom of the Opera in Dallas, it was so awesome I loved it! Then Sunday night we had some friends over for cake. Today I have just enjoyed a lazy rainy day at home and I think to night the "kids" will take me out to dinner since daddy works late! I decorated my own cake this year, Don actually baked them, and it turned out so cute I was pretty happy with it if I do say so myself!
I have also decided to post my before and after weight loss pictures. Last July I joined the gym and have been working with a personal trainer. I am very happy with my results I have lost 30lbs! And my trainer Chris has asked me to be one of his "testimonials"! So soon my picture will be hanging up on the personal training wall at the gym, I am excited it was alot of work but worth it!


Look at all those candles!

Before - taken 3/09
After - taken 2/10
5 comments:
You look AMAZING!! And just so people know...the cake was sooo good! Happy Birthday!!
You do look awesome! I'm so proud of you. Hope you had a happy happy day! Love ya!
YOU ARE HOT!!
Geez Sharla! You are one HOT MOMMA!!
You look great Sharla! Way to go!
Post a Comment