Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a little change



So after much thinking and debating with myself I decided it was time for a change! So a few days ago I went and had my hair cut and highlighted. I did not tell many people because I did not want anyone to talk me out of doing it (which has happened before - Jennifer). Anyway, I am really happy with the result, it takes much less time now and it is nice having some highlights again, I haven't done that since we moved to Texas! By the way it will be 3 years this week since we moved here, I can't believe how fast time goes. Sometimes I really want to move back to California, it can be lonely here and I really miss my family and seeing my kids grow up with their cousins. Oh well I know the Lord has us here for a reason, and Texas has been good to us so far! So here are the pictures of my new short hair, yeah!



1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I really like it! For the life of me, I don't know why I keep trying to grow out my hair, short is way easy!