Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ben's List

So sometimes Ben gets in these moods where he wants to make a list of things he wants or needs to get done in the day. I think it is cute. So I thought for posterity's sake I would put his list here, this is with his grammar & spelling.

Sunday

7:00 git drest
7:00 git brefist
8:00 go to chrch
10:00 snak
12:oo lunch
2:oo aftrnoon snak
5:00 diner

Clearly today's activites revolved around him eating! Funny funny boy.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love his little list. It sounds like a day in heaven for a little seven year old. Jonathan tends to focus on food all day as well. His whole schedule revolves around when he will eat next. It must be a boy thing. By the way, I love how cute your blog is and I used the same website for mine. Thanks!

Nancy Wilde said...

Ben should go far if he continues to organize himself this way! Great list Ben, you hit all the most important tasks, particularly the dining part! Love Grandma Wilde