Lilly is right, milk is always great with cookies! Poor Santa - I bet he wondered why his cookies had bites on them! I liked your HO HO HO Lillers! Love Grandma Wilde
I am a happily married mom of 3 beautiful kids. I work part time as a dental hygienist. We live in Texas and have been here for three years now and are really enjoying ourselves.
3 comments:
I love it! You know she must be thinking that you are the best parents ever to give her a cookie buffet before bedtime.
Lilly is right, milk is always great with cookies! Poor Santa - I bet he wondered why his cookies had bites on them!
I liked your HO HO HO Lillers! Love Grandma Wilde
This is so cute! Lilly is growing fast. Love Ben's list. Same things interest him as Grandpa.
I love Aliza's smile. It is always soooo big.
Post a Comment