Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ben's tooth

Ben has finally lost his first tooth! It was so exciting. It had been loose for a couple of weeks, then one day he was playing with some friends and came running in because his tooth was so loose. I told him it was time for it to come out and asked him if he wanted to pull it out, of course he didn't so I told him I would. Of course he was soooo nervous, Aliza and his two buddies gathered around to watch and we popped it right out, he didn't even now it came out! (Yes I am that good!). Anyway I tried to get a picture of the little tooth but they all came out so blurry. He put his tooth under his pillow that night. We had no idea what the going rate from the tooth fairy was these days, but he was very excited the next morning to have $2.00 under his pillow. We told him he probably got a little bit more from this tooth since it was his first one.
It was a fun experience, I can't believe how quickly they grow up. His next tooth is already loose as well and he can't wait for it to come out. Ahh 1 down 19 more to go!

2 comments:

Nancy Wilde said...

Ben,
Congratulations on losing your first tooth! I remember when your dad lost his first tooth, we tried tying it to the door knob and closed the door, that didn't work very well because there was too much skin on it still. It sounds like you were brave when mom took it out! Good Job.
Love,
Grandma Wilde

Dave and Cindy, and then some... said...

Right on!! Good Job Benny! i might have David call you so you can tell him it wasn't that bad...he's terrified of this...he doesn't want to get older just for that reason! Silly kid.