Lilly is just so darn cute! She is finally starting to grow some hair and it is just long enough to put up in a little ponytail sticking straight up on her head. The other day I tried putting it in two pigtails with bows and quite frankly I think she looked adorable! I love her cheesy smile as well.

She was purposely closing her eyes while I was trying to take her picture!

I thought this outfit was so cute, she would not smile for me though.





4 comments:
She is sooo adorable! What a stinker closing her eyes! She definitely has personality. Love it!
She is super cute. I love the little pigtails! I can't wait until I have a little girl.
Lilly,
Your hair looks so cute. It has really grown, I like your blue striped top and jeans - such a cute outfit. Your beginning to look like a little girl now! Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Grandma Wilde
Now maybe since there is just that little bit of hair, it will grow faster and soon she will have more! Do you make your bows or get them from somewhere?
Post a Comment